FLIPZ® Rice Crispy Treats
Yields 16 Servings
View recipe on Barefeet in the Kitchen
6 Tbsp butter
14 oz miniature marshmallows, about 11 cups, divided
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1 cup FLIPZ® Milk Chocolate, White Fudge, or Birthday Cake covered pretzels
- Line a 9x13 pan or a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Melt 6 Tbsp butter in a large pot, over medium heat. Add 8 cups marshmallows and stir until they begin to melt and stick together.
- Remove from the heat, add 6 cups cereal, stir until well combined.
- Stir in the remaining 2-3 cups marshmallows and about ½ cup of FLIPZ® pretzels.
- Scoop the sticky cereal mixture onto the lined pan. Use a lightly buttered spatula or spoon to gently press the mixture across the pan, being careful not to press too firmly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before slicing. Store in an airtight container for several days. Enjoy!