FLIPZ® Candy Cane Bark
You will need:
12 ounces (339g) white chocolate, broken into pieces
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Limited Edition Candy Cane FLIPZ® (As many as you want!)
Festive holiday candies, sprinkles, or crushed candy canes (Whatever your preference!)
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate on the stove or in the microwave.
- You can temper the chocolate or melt the chocolate without. Once melted, stir in 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. Pour the melted white chocolate into the baking pan. Place the baking pan in the refrigerator for 12-15 minutes or the freezer for about 10 minutes until it is set!
- Sprinkle with Limited Edition Candy Cane FLIPZ®! to crush, place in a sealed ziplock bag and roll with a rolling pin. You can now add other toppings, and non-crushed FLIPZ®.
- Refrigerate the bark until completely hardened. Once hardened, remove from the pan and peel off the foil or parchment. Break into pieces!
FLIPZ® Reindeer Treats
You will need:
A Bag of Milk Chocolate FLIPZ®
Decorative Candy Eyes
Red Gum Drop Candies (for the nose!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line baking sheet with rows of FLIPZ®. Place in oven on low broil for 5 minutes (so they are just slightly melted!). Take out of the oven.
- Crack some FLIPZ® in half, to make the antlers. Press into the melted FLIPZ®.
- Add candy eyes and gumdrops to complete the reindeer face!
- Place the tray in the fridge to harden for about 10 minutes. Move to plate with a spatula. Enjoy!